Caution: Do Not Map/Access files from a public computer, ie hotel computer
If you are not on campus, the VPN client, Cisco AnyConnect must be connected to follow these directions.
How to use Cisco AnyConnect VPN: bridgevalley.edu\vpn-access
1. Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu, or press the Windows logo key + E.
2. Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive.
3. In the Drive list, use the same drive letter for the network share you are connecting.
4. In the Folder box, type the path of the folder
FOR SECURITY REASONS THE FOLDER PATH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS GUIDE. PLEASE SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET TO GET THE FOLDER PATH FOR THE DRIVE YOU ARE CONNECTING IF IT WAS NOT PROVIDED.
5. You may be asked for credentials. If so, type your BV full email address and password
6. Select Finish.