1) Open Zoom and click on "Sign In"
2) Click on "Sign In with SSO"
3) Type "Bridgevalley" as the domain and click continue.
4) If you've already logged into your Microsoft 365 account but aren't currently signed in, you can select it from this screen. If not, you can choose "use another account". This screen won't pop-up if you're logged in and your screen will look like the image in Step 5.
If you chose "use another account" this this screen below will pop-up and enter your email address and click next and it will then prompt you for your password.
5) Check "Always allow bridgevalley.zoom.us to open links of this type in the associated app" and click on "Open".
5) This is the interface that will pop-up once you sign in.